Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Update problem - no email notifications (from 1.91 Build 10089)

Update problem - no email notifications (from 1.91 Build 10089) 2 years 10 months ago #61748

• ngeorgiev
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I updated my survey trough the Comfort Updater to the last version. It all seemed to work (all was green). At the end two things I noticed:

1) At the bottom of the website there was still written the old version "Version 1.91 Build 10089". This is okay, as far as it does not affect functionality.

2) I am not receiving any more email notifications when people send the survey data! All emails for this are/were setup up. Do you have any idea how to find out where may be the problem? If I cannot fix it, then I have to install separately the new version of the Limesurvey.

Thank you,
Nikolay
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Update problem - no email notifications (from 1.91 Build 10089) 2 years 10 months ago #61753

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 193
Hello,

I don't know exactly why but if you restore the default texts for the emails (there is a button) it will probably fix your email notification problem....Try it !

Ben
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ngeorgiev

Re: Update problem - no email notifications (from 1.91 Build 10089) 2 years 10 months ago #61754

• ngeorgiev
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Ben,

Thank you a lot!

Indeed my email templates were empty, so I pressed "use default" and it worked out!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
Donation Image