Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore

Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60722

• Ernst
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

Got my first survey done after the turn and not get anywhere.
When I click on the survey is the following error message and I have no idea why, when most everything was perfect!

ERROR
We are sorry but your session has expired.
Either you have been inactive for too long, you have disabled cookies or there was a problem with your connection.

You can watch it directly under umfrage.coopshops.net/index.php?sid=9553...oken=u3aq29pz9grx3cr

Once you press Next then there comes the error

It really kills my last hairs ;-), because I've already sent out survey to our members and now see all the error screen only.

Hope someone of you here has an idea.

LimeSurvey 1.91+
PHP Version 5.2.11
MySQL 5.0.67
Browser egal

phpini umfrage.coopshops.net/admin/admin.php?action=showphpinfo

Thanks,
Ernst
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60725

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 254
The phpinfo is not shown via that link. You seem to have more problems with your installation. On top of your last link I can find this:
Notice: Undefined index: USER_RIGHT_CONFIGURATOR in /home/www/umfrage_coopshops_net/admin/admin.php on line 679
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ernst

Re: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60726

• Ernst
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Holch - no I am in the process of reinstalling because it´s cracking my head - its a pitty that it didn´t work

I will retry when i am finished

Re: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60728

• Ernst
  • Fresh Lemon
I will reinstall it on a different sub

But please look in the link now - i uped the install dir which caused the message you did see.

You will now be able to reproduce my error - the tmp directory is 777

Cheers,
Ernst

Re: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60729

• Ernst
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Holch,

I have reinstalled it and I get the same error again

umfrage.coopshops.net/limesurvey/index.p...oken=xky3uukvqct7wwy

I have used the following Pack for install limesurvey191plus-build10060-20110510
I have seen that there was also an error message regarding one \ in line 2914 in the index file

Cheers,
Ernst

Re: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60733

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
Please check with a stable version. 1.91 is not yet released as stable.

Your reinstall was on another machine? where is the machine located? Behind a firewall?
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60734

• Ernst
  • Fresh Lemon
I had downloaded it from sourceforge where it was declared as stable

Looking for the latest version? Download limesurvey191plus-build10060-20110510.zip (26.8 MB)
Home / 1._LimeSurvey_stable / 1.91+

What is the "latest" official stable?

My server is in a serverfarm in germany

Re: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60735

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
Hi!

Well, then either there is something wrong on SF or they didn't publish the information that 1.91 is stable yet. Because as far as I know (and according to the news on limesurvey.org), we are at RC6 for 1.91. It should be fairly stable by now, but it is not officially released.

Checked on SF and you are right. Since 10/05/2011 1.91 seems to be stable. Very strange that there was no news about this on the Limesurvey frontpage. Or did I just overlook it.

To me this sounds very much like a server configuration problem. However, I am not an expert in this area and we might have to wait for other users to jump in (e.g. Carsten Schmitz, Mazi or Lemeur).

Re: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60736

• Ernst
  • Fresh Lemon
I did got it running with 1.90 straight from install - it seems to be an error with the version 1.91+ also there was this error in the index.php with the line 2914 where the \ was missing >>moveprev'; $('#limesurvey').submit();" value=' << "

So i think the release was not checked well before putting it on the web

Cheers,
Ernst

Re: Got my first survey done, but after activating it doesn´t work anymore 2 years 11 months ago #60737

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
Ernst, could you make a bug report? I think this is the fastest way to get this solved. I will try to install 1.91 over the weekend and see if it happens to me as well.

I just saw some others with troubles after the upgrade as well. Not sure what is going wrong, but a bug report (or several) will alert the developers.

• Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Donation Image