Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Survey halts after welcome page after upgrade

Survey halts after welcome page after upgrade 2 years 11 months ago #60025

Hello I made an survey that was working in 1.91rc5. After upgradeing and reinstalling several times both rc5 rc6 and the stable version I get the same response that the session have expired after clicking next on the welcome screen. This problem is only when the survey is aktive. While testing it from inside limesurvey everythings work fine :)

When survey is mäde active I have the same problem with access from inside the limesurvey as from a browser.

Have a look att www.utvecklingspart.se/cgi-bin/forms/index.php

What to do :S

Regards
Tommy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Survey halts after welcome page after upgrade 2 years 11 months ago #60027

Forgott to mention that when upgrading and runing the install.php I get a direct replay that database is ok and nothing needs to be done. I was wondering if it should update som tabels first or what.

I noticed that the survey number on the link disapears and no action with numbers to next page is given while the survey is in active state. It does give the next page action when I run the test from inside limesurvey

I also started I fresh database and updated the info in config.php but with the same result as before.

/tommy

Re: Survey halts after welcome page after upgrade 2 years 11 months ago #60252

The problem described was cured by reinstalling limesurvey 1.90+ stable. Then everything works as expected. The surveys where made with 1.91rc6.

Ciao T
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Donation Image