Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Invalid survey id in admin for December 2010 LimeSurvey 1.90+

Re: Invalid survey id in admin for December 2010 LimeSurvey 1.90+ 3 years 1 week ago #59347

• hawzorpt
  • Fresh Lemon
Er, um, that is the default. Either way, my server spits out the right value and hardcoding does no different. Thanks anyway.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Invalid survey id in admin for December 2010 LimeSurvey 1.90+ 3 years 1 week ago #59348

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 683
Oh, yeah, I guess I shoulda checked the defaults.

Well I'm out of ideas but I also find it suspicious that there is no link to jQuery in the <head>

This line:
<script type="text/javascript" src=""></script>

Should be:"<script type="text/javascript" src="http://mycorrectsite/limesurvey/scripts/jquery/jquery.js"></script>"

I suppose it would be dumb to ask if you've tried a new LS download in case of corrupted files...
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 week ago by tpartner.

Re: Invalid survey id in admin for December 2010 LimeSurvey 1.90+ 3 years 1 week ago #59349

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 683
Never mind about the jQuery thing - I suspect it's just this stupid editor clipping that string for some reason.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Donation Image