Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Interface issues in 1.91RC5

Interface issues in 1.91RC5 3 years 3 months ago #59108

• nail2001
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

The next screenshot shows how I see the "tabs" in the version 1.91RC5 of limesurvey in the computer with issues (computer 1).

Untitled.jpg

Screen shot 1: Interface issue in FF 4, computer 1.

Note that this screenshot is taken from Firefox 4.0, while IE 9 shows it correctly. One could think that it is a browser problem, but I installed limesurvey 1.91RC5 in another computer (computer 2) and limesurvey looks nice in both browsers (see next screenshots).

Untitledie.jpg

Screen shot 2: Interface in IE 9, computer 1 and 2 looks equally.

Untitledff.jpg

Screen shot 3: Interface in FF 4, computer 2 (note that is not equal as in IE, the tabs are rounded)

Also, in the same computer (computer 1) that the 1.91RC5 gives problems to FF, I'm using the version 1.90+ without problems.

Any idea?
Thanks,
David.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by nail2001.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Interface issues in 1.91RC5 3 years 3 months ago #59145

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 788
Maybe some js file in cache.

Clean your cache on the first FF4 maybe.

Re: Interface issues in 1.91RC5 3 years 3 months ago #59151

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 286
Well, if it works fine in FF & IE on one computer, but on the other computer it works fine only in IE, I would have a deeper look at the FF from the first computer, as Shnoulle suggested.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Interface issues in 1.91RC5 3 years 3 months ago #59167

• nail2001
  • Fresh Lemon
Sorry, maybe I didn't explain well. The client computer is the same one. I have two servers. My own computer, that is the one that works fine; and one computer at the university, that is the "official" one, and the one that is giving problems.

I suppose that is some kind of problem with the requirements of LimeSurvey, something that has changed between 1.90+ and 1.91RC5.

I hope some of you could help me on this :)
Thanks.

Re: Interface issues in 1.91RC5 3 years 3 months ago #59168

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 286
Hmm, this is obviously something else then. I would have guessed, that it is missing some files, but when it works fine with one browser... weired.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Interface issues in 1.91RC5 3 years 3 months ago #59192

• nail2001
  • Fresh Lemon
Can you provide me a list of the technologies used by Lime Survey, and the "recommended" version? I'll would like to start checking this.

In particular the technologies/libraries used for the user interface of the administration.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Donation Image