Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: problem with version 1.91 rc5

problem with version 1.91 rc5 3 years 6 months ago #58861

• mattias
  • Senior Lime
and installed the version 1.91 rc5 which has the functionality to add questions such attachment, but when I upload a file gives the following error 'Unknown error', then to try to see the file uploaded from the manager throws me the following sql error You Have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual That corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '4} 'at line 1: SELECT 96256X1X1 lime_survey_96256 FROM ``WHERE id = {4}.

I hope you can help me thanks.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: problem with version 1.91 rc5 3 years 6 months ago #58888

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 844
mattias wrote:
and installed the version 1.91 rc5 which has the functionality to add questions such attachment, but when I upload a file gives the following error 'Unknown error', then to try to see the file uploaded from the manager throws me the following sql error You Have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual That corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '4} 'at line 1: SELECT 96256X1X1 lime_survey_96256 FROM ``WHERE id = {4}.

I hope you can help me thanks.

Open a ticket at the bugtracker and...
  1. Give as much information as possible
  2. Attach your survey. You can mark your ticket "private" so that only the developers will be able to take a look at it.
  3. Provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the problem.
  4. If possible/helpful please provide screenshots

Afterwards please post the link to the bugtracker so we can follow the progress.

Thanks!

Re: problem with version 1.91 rc5 3 years 6 months ago #58962

• mattias
  • Senior Lime
appeared to be a problem because the default template change and I do not throw at the problem from the survey but when you download one file, shows that annoying sql error.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
Donation Image