Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PROBLEM WITH THE INVITATION EMAIL IN OUTLOOK

PROBLEM WITH THE INVITATION EMAIL IN OUTLOOK 3 years 4 months ago #58527

• egomez
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I have a problem when I send an invitation email to an outlook account.

I receive an email with "extra information":

Dear X,

You have been invited to participate in a survey.

The survey is titled:
"Causes of and Incentives for Research Collaboration in ICT"

<xml> Normal 0 21 false false false ES X-NONE X-NONE <xml> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabla normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
The Information Society and Media Directorate-General of the European Commission has launched this study on FP7 ICT Research Collaboration.<xml> Normal 0 21 false false false ES X-NONE X-NONE <xml> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabla normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} The study aims to obtain a deeper understanding of which are the factors that motivate organisations to engage in EU-funded ICT collaboration and the reasons influencing the choice of project partners. The results will help the Commission to improve the evaluation strategies of the Framework Programme and to offer the most adequate structure for EU funded ICT research collaboration.

To participate, please click on the link below.

Sincerely,

What can I do to not display that "extra information" in the email?

Thanks in advance,
Eder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: PROBLEM WITH THE INVITATION EMAIL IN OUTLOOK 3 years 4 months ago #58530

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 791
egomez wrote:
What can I do to not display that "extra information" in the email?
Never, never copy/paste from MS Word ... :)

You can look at the source in the editor , and remove all this thing

docs.limesurvey.org/First+login+-+Your+u...#X._Source_code_mode:

:)

Re: PROBLEM WITH THE INVITATION EMAIL IN OUTLOOK 3 years 4 months ago #58557

• egomez
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you very much.

Re: PROBLEM WITH THE INVITATION EMAIL IN OUTLOOK 3 years 4 months ago #58575

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 791
;)

You're welcome!

If our hints have been helpful and you enjoy limesurvey please consider a donation to the team .
We do all this in our free time and you don't have to pay a penny for this software.

Without your help we can't keep this project alive.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Donation Image