Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Variance in behaviour from Test to Active mode - Conditions

Variance in behaviour from Test to Active mode - Conditions 3 years 4 months ago #58180

• dleger
  • Fresh Lemon
I have 3 surveys that are running on V1.9

2 of them work flawlessly, but one of them is acting strangely.

When I run it in "test" environment, it follows the conditions and works beautifully. However, When I activate the survey, the conditions on one set of questiosn gets completely ignored.

The area of the survey that isn't working as designe din active mode has the same conditions in another survey, and that one works perfectly.

I thought maybe my condition logic was the issue, but then I narrowed it down to the fact that test and active just behave differently.

Any suggestions ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Variance in behaviour from Test to Active mode - Conditions 3 years 4 months ago #58182

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
1. Which template do you use?

2. Please check chained conditions, sometimes there are contradictions at conditions causing a strange behavior.

3. Did you try to set up the failing conditions from scratch?

4. Can you narrow the problem to a certain question type?

5. Try changing the survey mode, can you still reproduce the problem?

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: Variance in behaviour from Test to Active mode - Conditions 3 years 4 months ago #58191

• dleger
  • Fresh Lemon
1. Which template do you use? - Customized version of the "default" template. I changed the colors, that's it.

2. Please check chained conditions, sometimes there are contradictions at conditions causing a strange behavior. - Seems to be OK... Like I said, works great in test mode... Active stops working.

3. Did you try to set up the failing conditions from scratch? - Yup.. Cleared them all and started from scratch.

4. Can you narrow the problem to a certain question type? All radio button questions... One is a range array.

5. Try changing the survey mode, can you still reproduce the problem? - Token or no token, same behaviour.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Donation Image