Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CREATE command denied to user?

CREATE command denied to user? 3 years 8 months ago #56167

• McNeil
  • Fresh Lemon
I've been trying to install the LimeSurvey 1.91 Release Candidate 2 but whenever I 'Populate database' I get the several errors like this:

SQL command failed: CREATE TABLE `lime_answers` ( `qid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `code` varchar(5) NOT NULL default '', `answer` text NOT NULL, `assessment_value` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `sortorder` int(11) NOT NULL, `language` varchar(20) default 'en', `scale_id` tinyint NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`qid`,`code`,`language`,`scale_id`)) ENGINE=myISAM CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci Reason: CREATE command denied to user 'databasenameisusuallyhere'@'88.208.252.80' for table 'lime_answers'

I've applied all the correct permissions so I don't know if its something I've missed. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards

P.S I'm using LimeSurvey 1.91 Release Candidate 2 as I thought that might be a bug in the latest release, obviously not :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: CREATE command denied to user? 3 years 8 months ago #56174

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 299
Obviously the database user has insufficient rights and is not allowed to run the CREATE TABLE command. Contact your admin/provider to fix this (and tell them you need INDEX rights as well).

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Donation Image