Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: There are ZZ questions in this survey

There are ZZ questions in this survey 3 years 8 months ago #55112

• algina
  • Fresh Lemon
I have developed a survey in which there are four questions each with multiple sub-questions. However, the survey appears to participants as if there are four sections, each with multiple questions. Following the Welcome message, LimeSurvey prints "There are 4 questions in survey" when the appearance to the participants is that there are 48 questions.

Is there a way to remove the text "There are 4 questions in this survey" or to change the text to There are 48 questions in this survey"?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: There are ZZ questions in this survey 3 years 8 months ago #55114

• holch
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 319
You can get rid of that message by deleting it in the template or by hiding it via CSS, if your template allows it.

Usually you will find this message in the welcome.psptl if I recall it right. Have a look in the templating section of the documentation. There you'll find some information about the placeholder that includes this text.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Donation Image