Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ????

Re:Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ???? 3 years 10 months ago #51327

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 318
Usually these problems are caused when there is something wrong with Jquery. However, it is difficult to say which files to upload, because we can't tell which ones are missing. I am also not sure how fantastico installs those things. They might include some custom code. I don't know.

I personally would upload all files again (or even better, make my own installation), except for the config.php, but then I don't know if this will fix your problem.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ???? 3 years 10 months ago #51329

• luc_dubois
  • Fresh Lemon
Allo,

I've put, in the WIKI, a FAQ about this problem, and how to fix it with changing the setting of the MOD_SECURITY for the domain name by youre provider.

installation FAQ - Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by luc_dubois.

Re:Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ???? 3 years 10 months ago #51330

• luc_dubois
  • Fresh Lemon
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by luc_dubois.

Re:Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ???? 3 years 10 months ago #51331

• luc_dubois
  • Fresh Lemon
Done today. 26 oct. 2010. in the Installation FAQ.

Re:Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ???? 3 years 10 months ago #51332

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
Hi Luc, thank you for adding this to the manual.
If you're not capable of editing or adding a question, ask youre host provider to change the mod_security setting of the domain name.
It Worked for HOSTPAPA.
See the forum thread Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 for more info.

Do you have any further information on what the provider needs to change?
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re:Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ???? 3 years 10 months ago #51334

• luc_dubois
  • Fresh Lemon
Nope.

I ask them to disable the MOD_SECURITY.

They reply :
Hello,

It looks like mod_security was causing this issue and should be fixed now. Please let me know if you are still encountering this problem.

Thanks,
Joe
Systems Administrator

So, i don't know what they done. ;)

Re:Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ???? 3 years 10 months ago #51335

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
Ahh, OK. Your previous postings just sounded like you had instructions on what to do. Thank you anyway.

Re:Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ???? 3 years 10 months ago #51356

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
above issue works fine now, i re-uploaded all files in binarry, mod_security were disabled, all works fine now, i will continue evaluating this tool... of course i will donate as well

Re:Not Able to Add or Edit Questions on new 1.90 ???? 3 years 10 months ago #51598

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
Thanks for your feedback. You can also add useful information to our manual if you missed some information there. It's a wiki, everyone can - and should - edit it.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Donation Image