Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Conditions based on token table - anonymous

Conditions based on token table - anonymous 8 months 3 weeks ago #102204

• ancosema
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I have been using conditions based on the token table, but unfortunately my survey is not anonymous anymore now. Is there any plan to change this behaviour?

Bye,
Anja
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conditions based on token table - anonymous 8 months 3 weeks ago #102210

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
By definition, this is impossible. If you need to use conditions based on characteristics not asked in the questionnaire, there needs to be some connection between the list with the attributes (in this case the token table) and the questionnaire.

However, anonymity is what you make out of it, I guess. If you later separate the personal information in the token table and separate it from the results table for analysis, you still guarantee anonymity in the sense of market research, I think.

But I don't see any way how you can base conditions/filtering on attributes of a person without making connection between these attributes and the questionnaire.

So either you ask the respondents about this attribute or you might pass it to the survey via the survey URL and save it in a hidden question.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Conditions based on token table - anonymous 8 months 3 weeks ago #102214

• ancosema
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi, thanks for the answer...

In my case there should be like 5000 participants and about 10 groups, I just have to know from which group a person is to know which questions I have to ask, the groups are enough big to garantee anonymity... indeed I will separate the personal information from the results table...

Bye,
Anja
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Donation Image