Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ability to set quotas based on numerical input

Ability to set quotas based on numerical input 2 years 3 weeks ago #87534

Currently the only way to set a quota on a numerical input is to create a mandatory radio question after the numerical input which is only shown if the numerical input satisfies some condition. For example, if numerical input > 500, show radio button question. Then, you can set a quota based on that, which is not very elegant.

I think it would be quite useful to have the ability to set quotas based on a true boolean operation, like how validation works. So you can write in the box for the quota you're trying to create:

if(numericalInput>'500')

Which will trigger the quota based on that requirement.

What do you think?
I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Ability to set quotas based on numerical input 2 years 3 weeks ago #87536

Here's a link to my ideas post. Upvote it if you think this is useful!

ideas.limesurvey.org/ideatorrent/idea/435/
I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
Donation Image