Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Table width's

Table width's 2 years 4 days ago #87423

1st off, this is great software. I'll be sending in a donation. :)

This is more of a cosmetic thing than anything else, or maybe its a setting that I need to adjust, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

It appears as though the table for the main page is set to a static width, so it doesn't adjust to the browser size when shrinking or expanding the width of my browser. This applies to the main table that contains the Home button, add users, etc. The logout and survey online manual icons are off the edge of my browser window. It appears that the subset of tables as well stretch to the extents of the static master table. Like I mentioned, more cosmetic than anything, but it is extra button clicks to get to the right side of the page. Anyway to make it dynamic to the browser size, or did I miss a setting somewhere?

Thanks,

Lyle
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Table width's 2 years 4 days ago #87444

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 854
Hello,

Try citronade included template,

Or you can try too skeletonquest template (the demo, the zip )

Denis

Re: Table width's 1 year 11 months ago #88255

Hi,

Just tried skeletonquest: downloaded it, installed it. Gave one error-message, and did not work.
Turns out this is because the zip file unzipped to a double sub-folder. Changed that to find all works okay now!

I will check it out further. For now the padding gets very small i.e. non-existing with smaller screens..

I would very much applaud a responsive template: not just right only-for iphone or tablet, or desktop, or notebook, or. But all-right for all, with template changing for different widths of the screen.

Thank you very much for this template.

Best regards,
Paul
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by onderzoekspraktijk. Reason: typo

Re: Table width's 1 year 11 months ago #88264

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 854
I test getskeleton on a Wiko/Opera Mini 5 and it's OK, you mean padding at the right/left side of the screen ?

For "template changing for different widths of the screen", getskeleton are already different for size: for example : multi question text label are inline for big screen and block for little screen. Input type text box in array don't get so wider.[*]

It's a base, if you had some modification to do, please put a merge request to gitorious.org/skeletonquest :).

Denis
PS: getsletont is a 1.92 template, not ready for 2.0 actually.
* : don't try with mozilla, mozilla block windows size at 560px.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Donation Image