Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: list_participants does not give all the participant_info.

list_participants does not give all the participant_info. 6 months 4 weeks ago #107007

• dscanlan81
  • Fresh Lemon
Ok. So i was hoping this would give me all the participant info so that i could find the person that i want but its only giving me firstname, lastname, email. We have a unique id in the attribute_2 field.

So i'm trying to call get_participant_properties with the tid passed from list_participants but i'm not its not find any data to return.

Should list_participants return all the participant info? Is there a configuration section? If not then what is the iTokenID that get_participant_properties requires?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

list_participants does not give all the participant_info. 6 months 4 weeks ago #107033

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 853
Hi,

You can look at source : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/ma...rol_handle.php#L1638

Maybe $aTokenProperties , but are you on the last version ?

Denis

list_participants does not give all the participant_info. 6 months 4 weeks ago #107037

• dscanlan81
  • Fresh Lemon
We're using this version: manual.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl_2_API#list_participants

I re-read the api and pass in ""aTokenProperties"": [""sent"", ""remindersent"",""remindercount"", ""completed"",""usesleft"",""email"",""lastname"", ""firstname"",""attribute_1"",""attribute_2"",""token"",""tid"",""participant_id"",""emailstatus"",""language"",""blacklisted"",""validfrom"",""validuntil"",""mpid""] in the get_participant_properties.

This is now working. thanks
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Donation Image