Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can I have multiple people developing a survey

Can I have multiple people developing a survey 1 year 3 weeks ago #94484

• Conrad
  • Fresh Lemon
I had searched through the topic listings and could not find any post that seemed to address this question (but am sure it has come up before) - is there a way for multiple people on a team to work on the same survey. For example we have 3 people on our team and we would like to all be able to work on constructing the survey. Can LimeSurvey have multiple people developing the survey - at the same time, or at different times?
Thanks for any responses.
Conrad
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I have multiple people developing a survey 11 months 2 weeks ago #95758

• kobaltz
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
I would suggest that you work off of three separate surveys and then import the question groups into a fourth main survey. It would probably be the best way to ensure a healthy database. Otherwise you could run into the risk of storing duplicate IDs of a question and/or answer, rendering your database corrupt.

Can I have multiple people developing a survey 11 months 2 weeks ago #95761

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 254
I see no problem for more than one person to work on the same survey. Of course they should not work on the same question/group and as kobaltz says, you should make sure they don't use the same question ids, but otherwise this should be fine.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Donation Image