Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Template edition

Template edition 1 year 7 months ago #92411

• ssproo
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello!

I would like to display eight questions in a table layout, 2 rows and 4 columns, so I am trying to modify the default template to do it, but It is not working...
I thought many ways of doing this:
1) Create a table 2x4 directly in the question space >> but if I do that how could the answers be right?
2) Modify the table that already exists in default template >> but I am not familiar with the code, so I created a table in which all the cells from the same rows are repeated... :S
3) After step 2, I gess I would have to identify each question in the template, making it specific for my survey... however I do not know how to use the INSERTANS in code to do that... I do not want the id to apear in the survey, I just want to include each question in a cell of the table

Can someone help me, please?? =]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template edition 1 year 6 months ago #92935

• ResearchOnBlogs
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 16
I would wrap the question in floats with jquery and build an kind of table in that way.

Cheers Kai

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Donation Image