Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Am I the only one where "export results to excel" returns an empty excel file?

Am I the only one where "export results to excel" returns an empty excel file? 2 years 1 week ago #86761

• docl
  • Fresh Lemon
When I try to export results to an excel file the excel file is completely empty.
CSV and pdf works fine.

Since I should expect this to be a function that most users use (quite essential) I wonder if its my setup that is buggy, or if its simply a very big bug that has somehow gone unnoticed?

(If so I will report it..)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Am I the only one where "export results to excel" returns an empty excel file? 2 years 1 week ago #86762

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 255
Hi,
it appears that you're not the only 1 because there is a recent similar post in the french forum...
So, reporting a bug looks necessary...

Ben/
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...

Re: Am I the only one where "export results to excel" returns an empty excel file? 2 years 1 week ago #86842

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
There is already a bug report for this: bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=6685

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
Donation Image