Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Have no login permission when we access to Limesurvey 150

Have no login permission when we access to Limesurvey 150 2 years 1 month ago #81677

• vourchlim
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

i want to access to my limesuvey applicaiton directly, and no need to do log in permission. do you have some idea to help me?

Thank in advance,
Vourchlim
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Have no login permission when we access to Limesurvey 150 2 years 1 month ago #81678

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 285
It is not quite clear what you are up for.

What I understood so far:

- You have a Limesurvey 1.50installation (really, really old!)
- You don't have the login data
- You want to access without the login data.

Is that what you are talking about? Please be a little bit more precise in your description of the problem.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Have no login permission when we access to Limesurvey 150 2 years 1 month ago #81679

• vourchlim
  • Fresh Lemon
yes what i want is "want to access without the login data".

Re: Have no login permission when we access to Limesurvey 150 2 years 1 month ago #81709

• vourchlim
  • Fresh Lemon
i want to access to limesurvey without login data :-)!
infect i am not yet install limesurvey 150, so i want to customize code before i install it. can i do like this?
could you give me some idea?

Thanks,
Vourchlim

Re: Have no login permission when we access to Limesurvey 150 2 years 1 month ago #81718

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
If you haven't installed Limesurvey yet, I would seriously recommend to go for Limesurvey 1.92. There is a lot that has changed and we can only give support for the latest versions.

Of course you can install limesurvey on your computer first, if you have a webserver installed locally (XAMPP for example). There you can adapt everything you need and upload it. However, keep in mind that changes might get overwritten everytime you do an update. So depending on the changes you want to make, you need to keep this in mind.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Have no login permission when we access to Limesurvey 150 2 years 1 month ago #81720

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
If you don't have the login data, there is not much you can do to access your Limesurvey account. If you have access to the server you can use the method described in the FAQ to get the admin password back.

Re: Have no login permission when we access to Limesurvey 150 2 years 1 month ago #81755

• vourchlim
  • Fresh Lemon
Yes thanks for your good idea, infect i didn't lost my login data. but what i want with Limesurvey is when we go to this application user doesn't need login screen and user can go directly to home page in Limesurvey(user no need to do login). is it Limesurvey can do like this?

Thanks and Regards,
Vourchlim
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Donation Image