Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Have LimeSurvey webservice for getting list of surveys and uploading answers?

Have LimeSurvey webservice for getting list of surveys and uploading answers? 2 years 6 months ago #77800

• kalempir
  • Fresh Lemon
Sorry for my English,
I want to create mobile client(symbian) for limesurvey.

Functionality I want to realise in this mobile client is user can make survey without internet connection. User will need connect to server only when he want to get survey form and to send locally stored survey's answers.

Do LimeSurvey give opportunity to get list of survey form and set answer?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Have LimeSurvey webservice for getting list of surveys and uploading answers? 2 years 6 months ago #77851

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

I'll move your thread to our Development forum. Perhaps some of our developers can help you.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: Aw: Have LimeSurvey webservice for getting list of surveys and uploading answers? 2 years 6 months ago #77872

• kalempir
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks Steve.

Re: Aw: Have LimeSurvey webservice for getting list of surveys and uploading answers? 2 years 6 months ago #77907

• kalempir
  • Fresh Lemon
I need your help guys.

Re: Aw: Have LimeSurvey webservice for getting list of surveys and uploading answers? 2 years 6 months ago #77917

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
We had planned a new webservice for Limesurvey 2.0 as a Google Summer of Code project (see docs.limesurvey.org/Project+Ideas+for+GS..._API_tests_unit_test) but unfortunately we were not accepted this year.

There is an outdated, no longer maintained webservice calles LSRC (Limesurvey remote control), but the latest version this worked for as 1.87 which is really old: docs.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl&struct...tions+for+LimeSurvey

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Donation Image