Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics

Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics 2 years 8 months ago #75689

Good Day!

I've been trying to figure out how to alter the PHP codes in statistics_function.php so that in the statistics view the 'Browse' button would be gone and the answers would already be listed in HTML. :unsure:

also to put/list the comment/answers in PDF and EXCEL already instead of having the output
Answer 100%
No Answer 0%

Thanks it would be a big help since i've been encountering server errors everytime i change the codes. :blush: :side:

codes concerned below. i cant seem to attach the file.

//"Answers" means that we show an option to list answer to "other" text field
elseif ($al[0] === $statlang->gT("Other") || $al[0] === "Answers" || ($qtype === "O" && $al[0] === $statlang->gT("Comments")) || $qtype === "P")
{
if ($qtype == "P" ) $ColumnName_RM = $al[2]."comment";
else $ColumnName_RM = $al[2];
if ($qtype=='O') {
$TotalCompleted -=$row[0];
}
$fname="$al[1]";
if ($browse===true) $fname .= " <input type='button' value='".$statlang->gT("Browse")."' onclick=\"window.open('admin.php?action=listcolumn&sid={$surveyid}&column={$ColumnName_RM}', 'results', 'width=460, height=500, left=50, top=50, resizable=yes, scrollbars=yes, menubar=no, status=no, location=no, toolbar=no')\" />";
}
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by guardianecho.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics 2 years 8 months ago #75703

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
Sorry, but we can't offer support for customized coding, that is way beyond free support (we do all this in our free time).

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The following user(s) said Thank You: guardianecho

Re: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics 2 years 8 months ago #75774

oh okay. thanks though :]

Re: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics 2 years 8 months ago #75778

• c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 116
Btw, this will be possible in 2.0.
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!

Re: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #84518

• wilmer
  • Fresh Lemon
You can search "$browse = true" in the statistics_function.php file, and replace "true" with "false".

Re: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #84584

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
wilmer, can you explain this in more detail? What should be the result of this change and to which Limesurvey version does it apply?

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: Browse button no more. Comments already listed in Statistics 2 years 3 months ago #84601

• wilmer
  • Fresh Lemon
Ok, it will make the "browse" button gone away in the statistic result page. You know, in some situation, we allow a user to get the statistic result but not the voting detail of every person.

BTW, my limesurvey version is 1.92+.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Donation Image