Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: print answer for completed survey

Aw: Re: print answer for completed survey 2 years 3 months ago #80259

• jungstar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,
is this feature now available in the current version?
Because I also need the possibility to access the printanswers page from the administration page. Its a pity that only the participants have access to this page once (directly after submit of their questionnaire)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Re: print answer for completed survey 2 years 3 months ago #80260

• jungstar
  • Fresh Lemon
Or could someone provide a short hack to enable access to this site by providing the survey id, response id and/or token id as URL parametres for example?

Thanks

Re: print answer for completed survey 2 years 3 months ago #80578

• Lawanda85
  • Fresh Lemon
tacman1123 wrote:
I have a fork at github.com/Survos/LimeSurvey. In the dev branch, I've added some language mods and a multi-domain configuration option (basically, allowing config.php to be defined within the apache conf file, so that multiple installations of LS can be run on a single code base). I've also fixed variable overwrite issues in config-defaults.php.

I don't know if these patches would be accepted into the core, so I haven't made pull requests yet. I'm still new to git branches, but as I understand it, the "proper" way to add this report would be to create a new branch, make the fixes, commit the branch, send a pull request, and merge that branch with my current code. Is that correct? Otherwise, I think that you'll end up with a pull request that includes my other mods, and it'll be too complicated to only select some of the changes.

Again, I'm new to this. In fact, I'm trying to get Tom's changes from last night into our dev branch.

@sammy: can you post an icon that you think would look good in the admin screen? Or send it to tacman at gmail.

Tac
I agree, this sounds quite right. I'm new to this too though...

How to convert FLV to MP4

Re: print answer for completed survey 2 years 1 month ago #83050

I don't know if these patches would be accepted into the core, so I haven't made pull requests yet. I'm still new to git branches, but as I understand it, the "proper" way to add this report would be to create a new branch, make the fixes, commit the branch, send a pull request, and merge that branch with my current code.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image