Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 2 years 5 months ago #72949

• Fred
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 5
Yes, that sounds good, but in our case security is going to be important and nobody knows about anybody else :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 2 years 5 months ago #72951

• Fred
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 5
We looked at the CPD last summer when they were working on it. The tables are already in v. 1.92 apparently and I thought we might at least use those tables for storing our participant data, although they aren't a perfect fit and the implementation that I saw was pretty clunky sad to say.

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 2 years 5 months ago #73090

• gurix
  • Fresh Lemon
I need this feature too. Is there any chance to get a developer version of version 2? And when is the release of this version 2? My Project starts now and it would be cool not to have this version jump.

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 2 years 5 months ago #73151

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
gurix, you can get the Limesurvey 2.0a code from our SVN. The branch is located at: limesurvey.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/l...ource/limesurvey_yii

For more information see: docs.limesurvey.org/Accessing+the+source...meSurvey+development

Please give it a try and report all bugs at our bugtracker so we can fix them and get that release stable soon.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The following user(s) said Thank You: gurix

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 2 years 5 months ago #73161

• gurix
  • Fresh Lemon
I got it and installed it. Well done guys.

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 2 years 5 months ago #73211

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
gurix wrote:
I got it and installed it. Well done guys.
You're welcome :-)

If our hints have been helpful and you enjoy limesurvey please consider a donation to the team .
We do all this in our free time and you don't have to pay a penny for this software.

Without your help we can't keep this project alive.

Dr. Marcel Minke

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 2 years 5 months ago #73216

• gurix
  • Fresh Lemon
Sure i'll add a donate item on my bill if the project success ;)

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 2 years 5 months ago #73225

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
Great :-)

Dr. Marcel Minke

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 2 years 4 months ago #75758

• ledut
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 6
Fred wrote:
It's possible we would start with something like Drupal or Wordpress or another CMS and use that as the basis of the new application. Or we may just do it from scratch.
www.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-w...-g-it-does-exist-now

Re: "Front end" to Limesurvey for user, token, and account management 1 year 7 months ago #89500

Hi Fred - did you get this worked out? I'm working on something similar, I think there is no way of doing it without some additional php - its going to involve some custom database queries to create a survey list applicable to a specific user for instance - Unless you pull it completely out of limesurvey which feels like it would be overkill for what should be a fairly simple modification to the the public SURVEYLIST.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Donation Image