Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Limesurvey Expert Coder Needed -> For some tweaks / integrations / customization

Limesurvey Expert Coder Needed -> For some tweaks / integrations / customization 2 years 8 months ago #70831

• weslemos
  • Fresh Lemon
Hey there!

I'm an avid fan of GPL software and I've used Limesurvey in the past at my old company for several projects so I owe the community a huge thank you for this awesome software.

I'm now working with a new organization that's wanting to conduct an online assessment for it's website users. All in all, I think they are going to try to make this the main feature on their website (ala: eharmony.com style). So, I quickly have suggested that we use limesurvey for this!

I'm going to need an expert limesurvey coder / developer to give me a hand to make this work. Some of the main features needed will be:

Integrated login / sign-ups so that people can start from a point in which they left off or jump to the results page if they already completed the test.

We'll need some kind of API for pushing the answers of the questions straight to salesforce.com (it's the CRM of choice around here).

We'll have to do some logic mapping of the assessment so that immediately on completion it will give the user results of their assessment.

And we'll also finally need some help integrating designs from our designers into limesurvey so that both the questions pages as well as the output pages look pretty sharp.

There might be an extra feature request here or there, but basically this is all I need. I'm willing to pay decent for help and I can even pay by the hour or by projects/milestones if needed. Ultimately I'd just feel much more comfortable moving forward with using limesurvey as our assessment tool if I had someone on board that was a limesurvey guru to help make sure all the tech requirements will happen as needed.

If you have any specific questions please let me know. I'm a fun guy to work with if I have to say so myself so I hope that this will be an overall positive experience all around. Oh yeah, and this assessment is for a test to help people get better education / jobs so you'll be helping something worthwhile as well.

Thanks tons for your time and help in advance!

Wes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Limesurvey Expert Coder Needed -> For some tweaks / integrations / customization 2 years 8 months ago #71094

• Fred
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Wes, did you ever hear back from anyone? I'm kind of in the same boat and looking for some similar help. And actually some similar requirements too!

Fred

Re: Limesurvey Expert Coder Needed -> For some tweaks / integrations / customization 2 years 8 months ago #71097

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 82
Some of the features in 1.92 may be helpful to you, as they were designed to support very complex assessments (e.g. semi-structured diagnostic and epidemiological interviews). Here is the documentation about the new features.

/Tom

Aw: Limesurvey Expert Coder Needed -> For some tweaks / integrations / customization 2 years 8 months ago #71118

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello Wes and Fred,

you could try asking/solicit a bid from researchonBLOGS. They are an official LimeSurvey service partner and are listed on the support page www.limesurvey.com/integration . Perhaps they can help you with your tweaks/integration/customization.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: Aw: Limesurvey Expert Coder Needed -> For some tweaks / integrations / customization 2 years 8 months ago #71151

• Fred
  • Gold Lime
Thanks, I'll check that out. Fred

Re: Limesurvey Expert Coder Needed -> For some tweaks / integrations / customization 2 years 8 months ago #71152

• Fred
  • Gold Lime
Thanks Tom. I've been monitoring the EM work since last Summer and reading your updates. Great documentation. Planning to download the RC this week and try out some new features like Equations. - Fred
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Donation Image