Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question about confirmation email when "Allow editing answers after completion?"

Question about confirmation email when "Allow editing answers after completion?" 2 years 10 months ago #68483

• bkgray
  • Fresh Lemon
Bugtracker 5416 requested a change to the way confirmation emails are handled when "Allow editing answers after completion?" is set to Yes.

The request was marked as "won't fix". Is that because there is something that prevents that feature from working, or that the idea is flawed, or because it is not a high enough priority?

This is a feature that I would like to see as well, and I'm considering working on it myself. I don't want to waste my time if there is a known problem that makes it impossible.

If I do decide to work on it, should I work on the current 1.91+ version, or at the 2.0alpha version?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Question about confirmation email when "Allow editing answers after completion?" 2 years 10 months ago #68492

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 817
Hello,

I think it's a good option to have : {USELEFT} in confirmation email too.

And maybe a link to modify the survey id this one "Allow editing answers after completion" :).

I'm not sure for version, but if you put a god patch :)

Re: Question about confirmation email when "Allow editing answers after completion?" 2 years 10 months ago #68598

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
The developer response to
"If you set "usesleft" >1 (to allow multiple answers to the same token), the user doesn't receive a confirmation email while the admins do.Is the system intended to to this ? It seems strange, also because you can use placeholders in the confirmation email and I wonder which answer is chosen to extract the data (I suppose the last)." was:
"This is intended. The confirmation email is onnly sent if there are uses left anymore."

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image