Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Session clearing on survey complete is causing me a problem.

Session clearing on survey complete is causing me a problem. 3 years 3 weeks ago #68437

• lukestagg
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Guys,

On completion of a survey, LimeSurvey seems to clear the users session - which makes sense - but i am currently using LimeSurvey within a site utilising a session based login system - so when the user completes the survey, it clears all their login and usage sessions.

All i am trying to do is locate the point at which the sessions clearing/destroying/unseting happens. I found the killSessions() function and modified this, but it appears that this isn't actually doing the clearing in question.

Can anyone advise where the survey complete session_unset/destroy is occurring?

Thanks, Luke
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Session clearing on survey complete is causing me a problem. 3 years 2 weeks ago #68499

• lukestagg
  • Fresh Lemon
At the current time there has been 63 views of this topic - yet no responses. If anyone needs some additional information - please specify and i will supply the info.

Thanks, Luke

Re: Session clearing on survey complete is causing me a problem. 3 years 2 weeks ago #68522

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 869
Hello,

I don't look, but sometimes, for workaround, you can use : user can print their answer: then session aren't cleared.

:)

Re: Session clearing on survey complete is causing me a problem. 3 years 2 weeks ago #68722

• lukestagg
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi, Thank you for your response.

Setting the printing to on clears all sessions levaing just the session variables relating to the questions completed.

To me this makes no sense - why build the system like this? Can somebody please just tell me in which file, at which line the session clearing on completion happens so that i can manually override this.

Thanks

Luke
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Donation Image