Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Did I screw this up?

Re:Did I screw this up? 3 years 9 months ago #53693

• slefevre
  • Fresh Lemon
I think this would be good. However, I wonder, does this discussion belong in the LimeSurvey 2.x forum?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Did I screw this up? 3 years 9 months ago #53694

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 318
Well, no, but we are in the development forum anyway.

With next version I meant actually LS 1.91. I think this is something we should fix as soon as we can, because I think it has caused enough heart attacks... ;-)
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re:Did I screw this up? 3 years 9 months ago #53695

• slefevre
  • Fresh Lemon
Well, okay, here are my thoughts. I would change the name of 'deactivate' to 'archive'. That's a little more intuitive IMHO. I would move the button that archives/deactivates the survey out of the main button panel, and bury it somewhere.

What is the purpose of the 'Deactivate' functionality, anyway? In an example user narrative, what is the user using it for?

Re:Did I screw this up? 3 years 9 months ago #53696

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 318
Well, you need to be able to stop a survey. This is what I would associate "deactivate" with. The survey is deactivated means to me, that no one can fill in the form. But the rest stays the same. I should also be able to reactivate a deactivated survey. That's how I see it.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
Donation Image