Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Resume later" for not anonymous survey without token-based response persistence

"Resume later" for not anonymous survey without token-based response persistence 3 months 2 weeks ago #111600

• vipgroup
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
You see, the questionnaire is very long, it takes 20-30 minutes. Some respondents want to save their not completed responses and continue answering the questionnaire later. That's why we need this function to save not completed responses and allow to continue later.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Resume later" for not anonymous survey without token-based response persistence 3 months 2 weeks ago #111602

• fransmarcelissen
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 31
Am I correct that you want three things at the same time:
1. "resume later".
2. Not be able to correct answers
3. when a questionnaire is competed, resuming with the same key=get a fresh questionnaire.
I do not know whether all three at the same time is possible.

"Resume later" for not anonymous survey without token-based response persistence 3 months 2 weeks ago #111604

• vipgroup
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
Yes, you are right.
1. Resume later
2. Not be able to correct answers, but able to correct "saved answers", using function "Resume later".
3. Get a fresh questionnaire.

I don't know, is it possible at the same time. I have not founded, that it is not possible, but just was mentioned, that it is better no to use such combination or something like this.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Donation Image