Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Access to answers from an expired and deactivated survey

Access to answers from an expired and deactivated survey 4 months 2 weeks ago #108498

I need to access to the answers from an expired and deactivated survey. How can I do this? I can't find any link to access answers but I noticed that it has been stored somewhere under this name: limesmj_old_survey_88686_20121022102828.

How can I get my answers back?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Access to answers from an expired and deactivated survey 4 months 2 weeks ago #108504

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 247
Hello & welcome,

After desactivating/reactivating your survey, go to Statistic tab:
> "responses & statistics"> "Import responses from a desactived survey table"

expired.gif
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...

Access to answers from an expired and deactivated survey 4 months 2 weeks ago #108506

Hi Benoit,

Thank you for your quick answer. I tried to do what you said, but the old survey does not appear. Do you know if this has to do because I'm not currently the "administrator" of the survey? Or because I have an old version of Lime Survey (1.87)?

Access to answers from an expired and deactivated survey 4 months 2 weeks ago #108507

limesurvey.jpg

Access to answers from an expired and deactivated survey 4 months 2 weeks ago #108510

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 247
For me it's not a problem of user rights or software version, but looks as if no table (with the correct name) can be found (deleted?);

If you're not admin of the survey, I suppose you have no phpMyAdmin access to have a look at the database tables.

Ask your platform Admin if there is an existing backup of the db (at the right time) containing your needed data...
If so you will get several options to achieve your task... but for the moment, it looks difficult :(
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...

Access to answers from an expired and deactivated survey 4 months 2 weeks ago #108513

Ohh dommage...
OK then I will ask the platform Admin see if there is a backup.
Thanks for your help!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Donation Image