Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Array Texts Survey Not Showing Responses

Array Texts Survey Not Showing Responses 5 months 4 weeks ago #105771

• deaftone
  • Fresh Lemon
Hey guys, loving Limesurvey so far but running into a few issues with a survey that I am trying to run.

survey.moe.gov.bn/ - Please check out Juliet's IWB Survey.

Basically in that survey, I have Name of Teacher & Subject for each column. Sometimes the teachers that are included will be teaching numerous subjects so the person filling in the form would write English, ICT, Science but when they do this, their responses come out broken and the survey response ends up blank when I check the admin back end. How can I fix this?

If you have any suggestions on whether or not I can use another type of survey/question to achieve what I need please feel free to share! :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Array Texts Survey Not Showing Responses 5 months 4 weeks ago #105774

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 801
Hi,

Actvate debug mode in application/config/config.php (set it to 2). Then you have an error.

Maybe memory issue here ?

Array Texts Survey Not Showing Responses 5 months 4 weeks ago #105788

• deaftone
  • Fresh Lemon
I switched on debug mode to 2, did not see any errors, just says Thank you for completing survey and etc.

However, the weird thing is, it worked this time, what could the issue be? I will keep trying to see if it comes up again.

Getting a few people to fill in the survey just to see if I can recreate the problem again, will report what I find by tomorrow.
Last Edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by deaftone.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Donation Image