Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance

Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance 5 months 3 weeks ago #105734

• maxersloan
  • Fresh Lemon
I have a ranking question that is set to mandatory but even if I rank every single option, when I click "Next" it tells me that I have not answered the question properly and it resets my rankings to the left side. I tried turning mandatory off and setting "minimum answers" to 1 but the problem persists.

Has anyone had this problem before? Does anyone know of a potential cause and/or solution? Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance 5 months 3 weeks ago #105743

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 760
LimeSurvey version?

Can you attach a sample survey?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance 5 months 3 weeks ago #105762

• maxersloan
  • Fresh Lemon
v2.0 here is the group
Attachments:

Ranking question on mandatory not letting me advance 5 months 3 weeks ago #105764

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 760
I cannot reproduce the problem with 2.0 - build 131206 (the latest version), using the default template.

Please update to that build and retest with the default template.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Donation Image