Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question cannot display uploaded file and upload panel not work properly

Question cannot display uploaded file and upload panel not work properly 9 months 6 hours ago #104075

• bennetyu
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I am setting up an upload question in my survey for user to submit file for a survey using Limesurvey version 2.0+ Build 130526. I found there are 2 issues while file is uploaded to a uploaded question.

1. Question cannot display uploaded file
Once the file is uploaded, close the browser, the question won't show the upload is uploaded when the file is uploaded. The "upload file" link appear again. It looks like there is no file have been uploaded before. However, i can see the title and comment in the database record and the file is in the upload folder.

2. Upload Panel will be open in an new tab instead of inline dialog
Once the file is uploaded, close the browser, the file upload panel will display in a new tab instead of inline dialog. Also the "return survey" button will disappear in the new tab.

The user is access the survey with token in this way.
"www.xxxx.com/limesurvey/index.php?lang=e...999999&token=1234567"

I am not sure if i am config the system improperly. Can someone also experienced these issues and share the way on how to fix it?

Thanks,
Bennet
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Question cannot display uploaded file and upload panel not work properly 9 months 5 hours ago #104078

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
@1. I assume that the "showing previously uploaded images" feature simply isn't implement yet (or broken).
Please file a bug report at our bugtracker, thanks!

@2: Though the described behavior of closing the window within the process sounds rather special I prefer to open a bug report for this, too.

Please attach your test survey as LSA file for testing when reporting the issues.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Donation Image