Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avoid being treated as spam.

Avoid being treated as spam. 8 months 17 hours ago #102902

What should we do to avoid our email invites from getting treated as spam? I have already tried the tips given at: www.limesurvey-consulting.com/how-to-pre...ing-treated-as-spam/ . Any recent cautions added in 2.05??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Avoid being treated as spam. 8 months 7 hours ago #102914

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
The spam problem has little/nothing to do with Limesurvey or the version of Limesurvey. Most of them are general problems when you send mass emails. So I doubt that there is anything 2.05 specific.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Avoid being treated as spam. 7 months 4 weeks ago #102916

• mfaber
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 22
Holch is right. Try to make the invitation mail as unconspicious as possible to the spam filter you are trying to get past. The criteria for these filters are set by the admins and thus obviously vary from server to server.
In one instance, the solution was sending out the invitations with my full name (instead of only my first name). Seems the spammers often can't think of a fake last name :).
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Donation Image