Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unable to switch language on Token registration page

Unable to switch language on Token registration page 8 months 2 weeks ago #102410

• pdaubresse
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I run Limesurvey Version 1.92+ Build 120311. We have setup a small survey with 3 languages: French, Dutch and English. This survey is anonymized and uses tokens. Survey is not activated yet. When I click on Test this survey, I see a welcome page, asking to enter a token value. On this page, I can see the language switch. But if I change the language, nothing happens. I looked into the source HTML of the page, and I see some jquery on the switch:
<select name="select" class='languagechanger'onchange="javascript:$('[name=move]').val('changelang_'+ this.value);$('#limesurvey').submit();">
The problem is that there is no element with attribute name=move on the page.
Problem doesn't occur on the question pages of the survey: I can freely switch the languages. And when I look into the HTML code of the page I can find this element:
<input type="hidden" name="move" value="movenext" id="movenext" />

So it looks like some HTML elements are missing on the token registration page. Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to switch language on Token registration page 8 months 2 weeks ago #102412

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 763
This appears to be a bug. Please update to the latest stable version.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, pdaubresse

Unable to switch language on Token registration page 8 months 2 weeks ago #102419

• pdaubresse
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Problem is several surveys are ongoing, and we don't want to compromise our server. But we can live with this small bug.
We will setup a new server with the latest version.

Kind regards,

Pierre

Unable to switch language on Token registration page 7 months 3 weeks ago #103143

• joe_p
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
I have essentially the same problem as Pierre. I'm running the final release of version 1.92+ and this problem persists.

I would also have difficulty upgrading at this time due to active surveys, though it might be possible if I could be certain this bug is fixed in later releases. Can anyone confirm whether this is fixed?

Unable to switch language on Token registration page 7 months 3 weeks ago #103156

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 763
This was broken in 1.92, fixed in 2.0 and is now broken again in 2.05.

I have submitted a bug - bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=8515

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by tpartner.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Donation Image