Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Größere Antwortbox bei "Anderes"

Größere Antwortbox bei "Anderes" 1 year 1 month ago #100544

• GeorgL
  • Fresh Lemon
Hallo,

Ich möchte bei einer Frage eine Definition angeben und abfragen, ob der Befragte einverstanden ist (Yes) oder ob er eine andere (eigene Definition) besser findet (No + Antwortbox).

Ich habe das momentan so gelöst: Liste mit Optionsfeldern und nur eine Option (Yes) eingetragen. Dann "Anderes"-Feld verpflichtend erstellt und auf "No, my understanding of... is:" umbenannt.

Die Box die ich da nun habe ist halt einzeilig und relativ klein, um eine Definition komfortabel und mit Überblick reinschreiben zu können. Kann ich da irgendetwas machen, damit das ganze besser/schöner aussieht und auch praktikabler ist?

Version: 2.00

Danke für eure Hilfe!
Using Version 2.00+ :-)
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by GeorgL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Größere Antwortbox bei "Anderes" 1 year 1 month ago #100556

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 828
Maybe someone could jump in and translate this into German for me, but...

The "Anderes" text field is an <input type="text"> element and so is restricted to one line. If you need more space, you will need to add a following "Long free text" question and hide/show it with conditions or relevance.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeorgL

Größere Antwortbox bei "Anderes" 1 year 1 month ago #100625

• GeorgL
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks for the respond!

This means that the box would "appear" as soon as the interviewee checks "No, I have a different understanding...". Although this doesn't sound too bad, I feel that this could confuse people before clicking to "No", because they don't see any possibilty to write anywhere until they click on it.

Probably I just stick to the one lined txt-box, but I'll give it a shot with your suggestion :)
Using Version 2.00+ :-)
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Donation Image