Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 6 months 5 days ago #100779

• carmcomp
  • Fresh Lemon
I imported the group into a smaller test survey we have on our system and am now attaching that entire survey structure here to see if that works.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 6 months 4 days ago #100805

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 683
I get a server error when trying to import that as well - Property "Surveys_languagesettings.surveyls_display" is not defined.

Can someone else try this to make sure I'm not losing my mind?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 6 months 4 days ago #100810

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 193
Hello,
same error with 2.00 instal and this one with 1.92:

Notice: Undefined index: help in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/LS192/admin/import_functions.php on line 1317
Error: Failed to insert data
INSERT INTO lime_answers ( QID, CODE, ANSWER, assessment_VALUE, SORTORDER, LANGUAGE, SCALE_ID ) VALUES ( 1001, 'M15210', 'Date', 1, 10, 'en', 0 )
Data too long for column 'code' at row 1
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 6 months 4 days ago #100817

• carmcomp
  • Fresh Lemon
My apologies. Our survey was built on a custom template and there were other customizations made to the hosting environment and I'm wondering if that is what is causing the import errors. I have recreated the scenario outside of our environment using my desktop version of Limesurvey and have attached it here. Hopefully this can be imported successfully.

An update to our situation...we inadvertently discovered that when the relevance is in place, after typing something in the array text box it is required to tab out of the field in order for it to show up in the ranking question below. Prior to the relevance being added on the 3 questions, as soon as you started typing into the text array, it would begin showing up in the ranking question below. Until we realized that tabbing out populated ranking, it appeared the array filter was not working. The group is MARC Records 2. You will see 4 questions. When the relevance equation is removed from the last three questions, the array_filter works as soon as you begin typing into the array text boxes (2 text arrays that feed the ranking question), however with the relevance in place, the array_filter stops working unless tab is used.

Is this something can be modified (the tab requirement), or should we just explain it in the Help section of this question that tabbing out is required?

Thanks so much.
Attachments:

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 6 months 4 days ago #100818

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
Okay, that did import successfully.

The "MARC Records 2" group seems to be working fine for me. The relevance on MR15_2, MR15_A and MR15_3 works on key-up, as does the filtering on MR15_3. I didn't have to tab out of the text inputs.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 6 months 4 days ago #100821

• carmcomp
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you for your efforts. I tried several different combinations of arrow-up (is this what you meant by key-up?), arrow-down, enter key, mouse-ing into fields, but the only thing that seems to work for us is tabbing out. We can move forward with this knowledge, but do you know if this could be a setting in our environment that can be changed, such as how different keys function within the survey?

Thanks again.

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 6 months 4 days ago #100824

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
No, by key-up, I mean as soon as I enter a character and release the key. What browser(s) are you testing on?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Array_filter in Ranking has stopped working 6 months 4 days ago #100825

• carmcomp
  • Fresh Lemon
What you are describing is how it works for us if the relevance equation is removed, but when it is in place on all 3 questions, tabbing out still seems to be the only thing that is working for us. We are primarily using Chrome, but have also tested in IE8 and Mozilla and experience the same behavior.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Donation Image