Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Are token attributes SAME AS participants attributes?

Are token attributes SAME AS participants attributes? 11 months 2 weeks ago #98819

• nicegirl
after the condition VS relevance, i again lose my way in central participant database VS token VS survey participant.
the key point is WHAT'S THE LOGIC relationship between them?
1.when participant register survey site, this participant should be in CENTRAL PARTICIPANT DATABASE,but LS not.
suppose we have 7surveys in one survey site, participant will register 7times if join 7 surveys??
2.participant database is not self-record through the survey register? a participant register the survey website, and finished the one survey, not record in"lime_participants"??????
3.if LS doesn't automatically copy survey participant to CENTRAL PARTICIPANT DATABASE, how to copy survey participant to CENTRAL PARTICIPANT DATABASE?
4.if we add "age" to central participant attributes, select attribute type as "date". but in survey token attribute, there's no "date"type attribute. then how to solve unmap attribute problem?
MY LOGIC ROUTE:
register website--record in panel table with attribute value--check the access right for every survey--survey participant share
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Donation Image