Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Remove the yellow background from Replacement Field variables (Email template)?

Remove the yellow background from Replacement Field variables (Email template)? 8 months 4 weeks ago #98229

• utsi
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Under email templates, when using replacement field variables, it is seen that a yellow background is being added to them (Screenshot attached)

How would I go about removing that background? The issue is that the email received by the user also has the yellow background wherever the replacement field variables are used.

I tried wrapping it with a span and using
<span style="background-color:#ffffff;">{FIRSTNAME}</span>
but that did not work. The yellow background stayed as it was earlier.

Thanks.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 months 4 weeks ago by utsi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Remove the yellow background from Replacement Field variables (Email template)? 8 months 4 weeks ago #98235

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 714
utsi wrote:
+he issue is that the email received by the user also has the yellow background wherever the replacement field variables are used.
Think it must be reported at our bug report.

But better is to:
Deactivate HTML inline editor : manual.limesurvey.org/First_login_-_Your...The_HTML_editor_mode and remove this directly.

Denis

Remove the yellow background from Replacement Field variables (Email template)? 8 months 4 weeks ago #98238

• utsi
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi. Thanks for the quick reply. I will certainly try disabling HTML editor. But it seems like that yellow background is being added by the CKE Editor. Any idea on where to look for to disable the background either in any .js or .css file?

Remove the yellow background from Replacement Field variables (Email template)? 8 months 4 weeks ago #98240

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 714
If you choose "Popup" for editor mode : you don't have ckeditor.

Denis.
PS: an please fill a bug report.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Donation Image