Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cannot send detailed admin notification email to multiple email addresses

Cannot send detailed admin notification email to multiple email addresses 1 year 1 month ago #97981

• DaMoisture
  • Fresh Lemon
I am running the latest stable build of LimeSurvey 2.00 (ComfortUpdate today, July 10 2013 @ 1800). I have entered multiple email addresses into the "Send detailed admin notification to:" field, separated by a semi-colon, as follows: sample1@test.com;sample2@test.com

I have also tried using a space between emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I tried 3 and 4 email addresses, still, only the first one listed receives an email.

I have searched the forums and google for an answer to this, have not been able to find one. I would appreciate any help I can get from the community!

Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot send detailed admin notification email to multiple email addresses 1 year 1 month ago #98676

• DaMoisture
  • Fresh Lemon
bump

Anyone?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Donation Image