Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: examples of question types in different languages

examples of question types in different languages 10 months 1 week ago #96663

• apklausos
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi everybody,

I want to ask you a question about examples of question types in LimeSurvey. Problem is that I see examples in English despite that I chose different language when signing in. Is it possible to change a language of these examples? I attached the screenshot for more info.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

examples of question types in different languages 10 months 1 week ago #96667

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 254
But on the screenshot I can see that the whole backend is in English, so it is no surprise that the question examples are in English. But anyway.

The examples are screenshots and should basically only show how a question type would look like which should be universal anyway. But I don't think that there is any reasonable way change that. You probably could subsitute those images with screenshots in another language, but then if you have a user that uses any other language the problem is the same again.

I'd live with it instead of putting any effort in this. ;-)
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

examples of question types in different languages 10 months 1 week ago #96673

• apklausos
  • Fresh Lemon
Well, I've also thought that it wasn't necessary until I faced that requirement from others. All users want to see these screenshots in one language. So could you help me and say how ant where I can substitute these screenshots with my own?

examples of question types in different languages 10 months 1 week ago #96689

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 254
Unfortunately I have no idea where those screenshots are located. I guess you will have to check your Limesurvey folders and see where they are saved.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

examples of question types in different languages 10 months 1 week ago #96704

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 683
limeRoot/images/screenshots
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holch
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Donation Image