Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Blank page after adding the first question in a survey

Blank page after adding the first question in a survey 1 year 3 months ago #96343

• majo
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello, I'm new at LimeSurvey and having some issues when setting up the first test survey.installation went smooth and everything looks fine until I add the first question to a group. After that the preview/test page gets blank. If I activate the survey it also returns a blank page when I try to open it.

The other problem is when I try to save changes to the global preferences for the survey I also get a blank page and no changes remain when i manage to return to the admin pages.

I'm running the latest version of LimeSurvey on a hosted server that meets all requirements, no errors during installation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blank page after adding the first question in a survey 1 year 3 months ago #96473

• majo
  • Fresh Lemon
Uninstalled everything after hours of trying to find a solution. Could not find anything wrong - database, permissions, all system requirements okey, etc. Still a blank page was all I could see after adding questions to the survey... Downloaded version 1.8.6 instead and everything works just fine. But should I be concerned about any security issues with version 1.8.6?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image