Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LimeSurvey Manual

LimeSurvey Manual 1 year 5 months ago #95311

• ricardo
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
I have noticed that now every time I follow a link about LimeSurvey I am redirected to the home page of the LimeSurvey manual. For example, I wanted to follow a link provided by Tony on answer #60354, regarding how to skip entire groups. However, when I click the link it takes me directly to the manual home page. This means I have to search again, instead of going directly to the link.

The same happens if you google something related to LimeSurvey. For example I googled for "limesurvey array validation" and it shows me this

lsmanual.PNG

but it doesn't take me directly to the link...just to the homepage of the manual.

Has this behavior been implemented on purpose, or is it a problem on my end?

ricardo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LimeSurvey Manual 1 year 5 months ago #95312

• c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 115
We switched to a new Wiki software, so all links have changed. On top of that the link to the manual has changed from docs.limesurvey.org to manual.limesurvey.org . It will just take a little time until Google has indexed the new pages and removed the old ones.
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!

LimeSurvey Manual 1 year 5 months ago #95445

• misterdot
  • Junior Lime
The "question type" wiki pages all seem to be broken for me. The links to wiki content under the Core and Advanced settings sections all show up as
{INCLUDE(page="Core question settings",start="!mandatory",stop="---")}{INCLUDE}

Here's an example:
manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_Array
Thanks,
Matt

LimeSurvey Manual 1 year 5 months ago #95450

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 255
Waiting for the new indexation you can the most of the time access your page using Google web cache... (implemented exactly for this kind of situation ;) )
You just have to click on the green arrow at the end of the url.
example
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...

LimeSurvey Manual 1 year 5 months ago #95451

• misterdot
  • Junior Lime
Thanks, Ben_V -- the problem I'm talking about is in the page itself. Appears to be some issue with the {INCLUDE} syntax. I was looking at cached pages earlier, so I know that works, but once the Google issues work themselves out, the wiki pages themselves will still be broken.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image