Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: You can set a special question attribute to use this question type with checkbox

You can set a special question attribute to use this question type with checkbox 1 year 7 months ago #94871

• vabsi
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I have found all the information that i need. However, I am not clear on how or where to place it. I have tried to figure it out, but to no avail.

I want to create a Array Multi Flexi Numbers Checkbox as represented here under General Description:

docs.limesurvey.org/Question+type+-+Arra...ltiflexible_checkbox

If someone would be kind enough to give me a heads up on the mechanics of making this happen, I would appreciate it!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

You can set a special question attribute to use this question type with checkbox 1 year 7 months ago #94873

• holch
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 381
I don't really understand your problem. Could you please provide a little more detail what you are trying to do and what your problem is?
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

You can set a special question attribute to use this question type with checkbox 1 year 7 months ago #94876

• vabsi
  • Fresh Lemon
I don't understand how to create or where to place the 'checkbox attribute" to invoke the checkbox array for my question.

Instead of the Array (Number) with the radio buttons, I want the Array with Checkboxes for my questions.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by vabsi. Reason: more explicite

You can set a special question attribute to use this question type with checkbox 1 year 7 months ago #94879

• holch
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 381
Advanced settings --> Checkbox Layout --> Yes?

Screenshot_31.png
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The following user(s) said Thank You: vabsi

You can set a special question attribute to use this question type with checkbox 1 year 7 months ago #94895

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
vabsi wrote:
I don't understand how to create or where to place the 'checkbox attribute" to invoke the checkbox array for my question.

Instead of the Array (Number) with the radio buttons, I want the Array with Checkboxes for my questions.
If something isn't clear at the manual, please extend it and add explanations. It is a wiki, everyone can and should extend it!

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Donation Image