Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unable to edit Question Groups or Questions

Unable to edit Question Groups or Questions 1 year 5 months ago #94401

• itfixt
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks! I'll look at the possibility of splitting it - but I think it would need to be 5 or 6 rather than 4 :)

I think it does have a lot of "Text Display" questions - I'll have to check (I'm not actually creating the server, just supporting the person doing it & it's on my server). If that is a bug which is causing the problem, I may well have a look & see if I can fix it myself.
This space accidentally left blank
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to edit Question Groups or Questions 1 year 4 months ago #95200

• itfixt
  • Fresh Lemon
It wasn't possible to split the survey really - and this has to be a bug, as there is no way that number of columns should be generated. We have found a workaround - changed the question type! Once I have this job out of the way, I'll have a look at the bug that caused this and see if I can fix it.

In the meantime, I've managed to get LS to do some good stuff with complex (for a beginner :) ) relevance and validation expressions. EM is good!

Thanks to all who answered... I may meet some of you again in another thread I might have to start shortly... :)
This space accidentally left blank

Unable to edit Question Groups or Questions 1 year 4 months ago #95229

• stttp
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello

I saw your suggestion to connect several surveys with eachother by the SAVEDID-code. I need exactley such a possibility to connect my two surveys. There are completeley differentt questions in each of them, but what I want to have the same Participants-ID for the same participant also in the second survey.

Now, I saw the suggestion with the equation question type and I think that's exactely what i would need. But I'm only allowed to use this question type up from version 1.94. We use version 1.70+ ... so, is there another possibility to do the same in an older version?
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Donation Image