Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MS SQL Server: Problem with Import

MS SQL Server: Problem with Import 1 year 4 months ago #93380

• ckle
  • Fresh Lemon
The installation on a MS SQL Server was successful. Now, i've to import a survey which i had exported from a MySQL-Installation. In the LSS-file the groups have the gid's 2, 3 and 4. But when i import this file into the MS SQL Installation these gid's are 1, 2 and 3. What i have to do to get the original gid's (2, 3 and 4)? The same problem appears with the qid's of all questions.

I can set the identity property of the MS SQL tables to 'NO'. But after this change i get the following error at the import:

Internal Server Error
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Der Wert NULL kann in die 'gid'-Spalte, 'E2012009SEEStuttgart_LS.dbo.lime_groups'-Tabelle nicht eingefügt werden. Die Spalte lässt NULL-Werte nicht zu. Fehler bei INSERT.

Please help!

Database: MS SQL Server (64-bit)
LimeSurvey: Version 2.00+ Build 130226
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MS SQL Server: Problem with Import 1 year 4 months ago #93386

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
ckle wrote:
In the LSS-file the groups have the gid's 2, 3 and 4. But when i import this file into the MS SQL Installation these gid's are 1, 2 and 3. What i have to do to get the original gid's (2, 3 and 4)? The same problem appears with the qid's of all questions.
These IDs are auto-incremented by the DB system, you can't change them.

At a fresh installation, a group with ID 22 might have ID 1 after the import. Some for the question IDs.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Donation Image