Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Limesurvey Replacement Field Properties change number into words

Limesurvey Replacement Field Properties change number into words 1 year 9 months ago #92874

• Marieke123
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,
I am using limesurvey Version 1.92+ Build 120319.
I have a question..
In an array question we ask patients what there amount of burden (seldom, sometimes or often) is on six health problems. We want to insert the answers of this array in another question. I used the Limesurvey Replacement Field Properties. So I made a table with the six health problems and inserted the answer in the second column. But the inserted answer is a number. I want to change the number into the corresponding amount of burden like seldom, sometimes or often… So number one should correlate with seldom, number two with sometimes and number three with often.
Is there an easy way to do that??

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Limesurvey Replacement Field Properties change number into words 1 year 9 months ago #92889

• ResearchOnBlogs
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 16
It's sound, that you could solve this problem with the Expression Manager or/ and "array filter"

Cheers Kai

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Limesurvey Replacement Field Properties change number into words 1 year 9 months ago #92927

• Marieke123
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Thank you received: 1
Okay, thanks for your answer. I think an array filter would not work because I want to use the answers in a table to give an overview of the health state of the patient. And then the respondent gets several questions (not arrays) about this health state. So the table is just placed in a text screen.

So the second option, the Expression Manager that’s quite a problem at our university when we click at the Expression Manager a new blank screen pops up. Our administrator of limesurvey says she cannot do anything about this (give me more rights does not work etc..), and only on her account the EM works. So I can consult her, but when I consult her I want to know what I have to fill in (she does not do the exploring work).

Is it something like this? And where do I have to place it when I want it in a table?

{if(INSERTANS:94631X1006X16592) = 1, ‘seldom burden of’,}
{if(INSERTANS:94631X1006X16593) = 2, ‘sometimes burden of’,}
{if(INSERTANS:94631X1006X16594) = 1, ‘often burden of’,}
The following user(s) said Thank You: ResearchOnBlogs

Limesurvey Replacement Field Properties change number into words 1 year 9 months ago #92931

• ResearchOnBlogs
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 16
I would suggest, that you create an account on LimeService.com. There you can try out everything.

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Donation Image