Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template

Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template 1 year 7 months ago #92704

• bandelier
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm trying to design my CSS so that different groups get different style treatments (with unique images, backgrounds) but when I place the following Expression Manager Attributes in the startgroup.pstpl or groupdescription.pstpl templates, nothing appears:

{GID}
{GROUPNAME}
{GROUPDESCRIPTION}

...Yet <div id="group-0"> appears right above these in the source code. What am i missing here? What variable is the page calling that displays the group number in the starting div tag? This is all I need. Also, if I place these attributes in the lower templates, they appear just fine!

Any help is greatly appreciated!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template 1 year 7 months ago #92729

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 817
You're right for {GID} allways replaced by 0 in question by question mode and don't have too *.

But for GROUPNAME and GROUPDESCRIPTION it work on the last version.
Try to reset the EM : click to see the Expression Manager file test.

Denis
*: Please fill a bug report with a adapted template
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by DenisChenu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bandelier

Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template 1 year 7 months ago #92736

• bandelier
  • Fresh Lemon
I was able to get the {GROUPNAME} and {GROUPDESCRIPTION} variables to appear after going into general settings as the administrator and adjusting the piece that allows for these to be shown.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
Donation Image