Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Survey randomly skips to the Survey index page

Survey randomly skips to the Survey index page 1 year 6 months ago #90944

• limefaze
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

This is more a bug than design issue, but I was unsure where to post.

I have used Limesurvey before without this issue. Currently I have a survey with quite a lot of questions and groups, using Array(Texts) mostly, using quite a lot of conditions. When I exported this from one machine to another and run the the survey, the survey ran as far as third page and then skipped all further pages and just went to the index page.

Through trial and error (I figures there was something causing the problem on a third page) I found and removed what seemed to be the problem question (array(texts)) and this resolved the problem. After further additions to the survey I now have the problem again.

Another problem that has started to occur is that any custom Javascript I add seems to get treated as text and gets displayed within my questions.

I am running version 1.92, but tried importing the survey in version 2.0 and still experience the same issue, any ideas? I am not getting any warning or javascript errors.

Any thoughts, suggestions most appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Survey randomly skips to the Survey index page 1 year 6 months ago #90950

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 739
Another problem that has started to occur is that any custom Javascript I add seems to get treated as text and gets displayed within my questions.
Have you disabled the XSS filter - docs.limesurvey.org/Global+settings&stru...+LimeSurvey#Security ?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Survey randomly skips to the Survey index page 1 year 6 months ago #90955

• limefaze
  • Fresh Lemon
Ah yes forgot to change that setting in new server. Still no luck with the problem of skipping. If I take the survey back to my original limesurvey installation, it runs fine and as expected there.

I realized, the only difference in my original version, was it was upgraded to version 1.92 via comfortUpgrade tool, whereas new installation is a fresh install of 1.92. Could the problem lie in there perhaps?

Re: Survey randomly skips to the Survey index page 1 year 6 months ago #90956

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 739
Unfortunately I'm stumped on the skipping thing but I think the problem may be that the conditions or relevance are not converted properly on import. Have you gone through all of them to see if they're still valid?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by tpartner.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Donation Image