Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Access matrix subquestion value in an equation question on the same page

Access matrix subquestion value in an equation question on the same page 1 year 3 months ago #90440

• chops
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I've found a strange behavior for array questions. I have an array-question (G1) with subquestions (1-3) and an equation-question below:
matrix_equation.PNG

I want to access an subquestion of the array-question in the equation (e.g. G1_1), but nothing happens.

When I double-klick on G1_1, I get this window:
expression_manager.PNG

It's telling me that some questions are deactivated and the equation can only access the values from a previous page. It's a special behavior, because the equations can normally access values on the same page...

Am I right or can I access array-subquestions in another way on the same page?

Thanks in advance
Christian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Access matrix subquestion value in an equation question on the same page 1 year 3 months ago #90471

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 683
Christian, can you attach a sample survey with that group (and equation)?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Aw: Re: Access matrix subquestion value in an equation question on the same page 1 year 3 months ago #90570

• chops
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Tony!

I updated Limesurvey to Version 2.00+ Build 121231 and now I can access matrix values on the same page.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by chops.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Donation Image