Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204

Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204 1 year 9 months ago #90192

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
I've recently installed ver. 2.00, I have set the various directories (template, upload, etc) to 777 permissions. When attempting to edit the templates via the template editor it seems that none of the functionality is working. When selecting the "Copy Template" I get the pop up window for naming the template but hitting ok does nothing. Nor do selecting the export or import buttons. Also the typical template editor diplay of the scripts for screens does not display (see attachment). I'm I missing something in the permissions to get this functionality working?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204 1 year 9 months ago #90198

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 827
Hello,

Did you empty your navigator cache ?

Denis

Re: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204 1 year 9 months ago #90243

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Denis,

No I haven't and i'm not sure how/where to empty the cache.

Re: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204 1 year 9 months ago #90283

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 827
Click refresh on your browser (not F5, but refresh).

Denis

Re: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204 1 year 9 months ago #90290

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 791
Or Ctrl-Shift-Del
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Template Editor, import, export, copy not functioning ver. 2.00+ Build 121204 1 year 9 months ago #90315

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
You mean browser cache, yes, I've tried that. I'm using Chrome 2.00
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Donation Image